Thursday, January 1, 2009

Busta Move

You may see guys like this. Guys who dedicate their lively hood to sign waving, often distracting you from your driving to focus your attention on some gimmick or sale. I've seen them holding signs, guitars, and even saw one dressed as the Statue of Liberty. When I'm stopped at a red light, i try not to, but I can't stop my eyes shifting to settle on them as they dance to the music coming from their mp3 player. Recently I may have found the best sign dancer out there. Props to T-mobile for finding this diamond among the sign dancer community.

5 comments:

Devin said...

Wow! That is some good dancing...is that you Travis?

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Wow! Did you catch all that footage just waiting at the light, or did you pull over, park and film? Because that might have made you a bit creepy. But thank you for being creepy so all of us could enjoy these ridiculously awesome moves. :)

Hawaii Monkeys said...

I was wondering also if that is your footage, or did you find online? I've never seen a sign-waver THAT bustin'! But let me tell you, this kid has a while to go to compete with the street performers I've seen in Waikiki for sure!

D.B. said...

I've only seen a couple of these, but this guy really seems to be on it, funny stuff

fünf said...

I have so much respect right now. A moment of silence...