Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Meet Melvin

I would like to introduce my third roommate. I got Melvin from a neighbor who's wife didn't like reptiles so I took him thinking he would make a good summer pet. I think he would qualify as my first pet. He was fun to have for a short time but I don't think I would want to keep a reptile for a long period of time. Since moving to Chicago I had to pass Melvin along to a co-worker.


This picture is almost disturbing like that close up picture of
the horse in the movie The man from Snowy river.

2 comments:

Lil Lizzie said...

you mangy squirrel! what do you mean "long history of whooping liz at any competition"?? i think by "long history" you are referring to your "long" streak of ONE win in a row! plus i still think this one was rigged ;)

Hawaii Monkeys said...

trav, I've had a hard time catching up to you. Anyway, just wanted to say I love the reference to Man from Snowy River, you are so right on!! :)