Monday, August 4, 2008

Exploring Utah

Sadly it was time to leave Utah and move on to the next chapter in life. When I first started school I was rather disgusted with Utah in more ways then one. However, as I've spent more time in Utah I've been able to see its natural beauty as I traveled the state in search of new adventures. In the 4 years I've lived here I feel as though I've really gotten to experience Utah and have seen a lot of the state. The following is a list of places I've been or things I've done in Utah:


Bridal Vail falls


The abandoned restaurant


Stewart falls


Provo Canyon


American Fork Canyon


Wake boarded at Deer Creek Reservoir


Wake boarded on Utah Lake


Sailed on Utah Lake


Sailed at Sand Hollow


Sundance


Snowboarding at Brighton


Snowboarding at The Canyons


Climbing in Rock Canyon


Climbing in Maple Canyon


General Conference


MOTAB Christmas concert


Lights on Temple square


Energy Solutions Center (Formally known as Delta Center)


Fort Douglas


Gobblin Valley


Zion National Park


Mystery Canyon


Narrows


Misery Canyon


Emerald Pools


Pine Creek


Arches National Park


Canyon Lands National Park


Dead Horse Point State Park


Climbing in St. George


Float the Colorado River


Climbing In Moab


Kolob Canyon


Climbing in Kolob


Kanara Creek


Strawberry Days Rodeo (Pleasant Grove)


Fiesta Days Rodeo (Spanish Fork)


Scottish Festival


Diamond Fork Canyon Hot Pots


Camping at Payson lakes


Snowshoeing/camping/snowcaves at Strawberry reservoir


Bear Lake


Escalante


Peek-a-boo canyon


Spooky canyon


Freedom Festival (Provo)


Summerfest (Orem)


Bear Lake


Lake Powell


Nutty Putty Caves


Fished the Provo River


Park City


Upper Calf Creek Falls


Mona rope swing



Yuba lake



Silver Lake



American Fork Canyon


Bonneville Salt Flats


Hiked the Y

Ringling Brothers Circus

Disney On ice

Grizzlies Hockey Game

Real Salt Lake Soccer Game

Squaw Peak

I'll miss little happy valley and the beautiful mountains that guard it. Even more though I'll miss the friends I left behind. Utah's found a niche in my heart to stay. I'll be back again to conquer the next adventure, walk the nostalgic roads and visit the friends who made it all worth it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE GONE!! I didn't say goodbye :( I will call you soon.