Thursday, May 15, 2008

This little piggy went to the hospital

I've hit my fingers with a hammer before but never this hard. I was breaking plaster casts off of pipes and pinched my finger between the hammer and the pipe. I'm doing ok in case your worried. Working at a prosthetic place brings to life the reality of ever losing a limb. I now seemed to be plagued with the "it could happen to you" voice playing in my head every time I don't take care of myself. So I take more precautions now (in caring for wounds not necessarily avoiding dangerous situations :).


4 comments:

Shonda said...

That's Sick Travis. sick sick sick. Almost as sick as alyssas placenta.

The 5 Wolzie's said...

I agree with Shonda!! That made my stomach turn. I guess that is why I never went into medicine!

Hawaii Monkeys said...

now, i have to agree, for upon looking closer, i noticed that that's probably about 5 of your 7 layers of skin that just got ripped in a chunk from your finger, huh? yucky.

Kate said...

I loved that finger...