Sunday, January 13, 2008

Britain's Talent

So you've probably heard of American Idol. Well England has a similar show called Britain's Got Talent. A friend showed me the audition of one of the contestants and I thought it was truly remarkable. If I wasn't a guy I may have cried--I didn't, however I did get goose bumps. I just think its an inspiring story. Watch the first video and then the second video is the finally and they announce the winner.








I liked it so much I got his music the next day. Hope you enjoyed.

4 comments:

fünf said...

Wow, that was amazing!! How does someone figure out they can sing opera like that-- and as a salesman have the guts to put it all on the line! Inspiring!

Shonda said...

I remembered when that aired...I was bawling like a baby. I'm not sure that it was his singing that got me, or just his sweetness...a shy wonder.

PS are you posting this to make girls fall in love with you. Girls like guys, that like stuff that make girls cry.

The 5 Wolzie's said...

That is amaizing!! Did you watch the 6 year old girl sing over the rainbow? That made mecry too!! Cool. Thanks for sharing.

Angie

The 5 Wolzie's said...

That sentence is suppose to say...."that made me cry too!" Oops!